First Time Buyers: How to Buy a Home
a complicated process that first time home buyers may find intimidating
and perhaps even frightening. Don't let it stop you from diving in and
finding the home that you have been thinking about. We have put together
some helpful information that should help you navigate intelligently through
Remember that we are here to help you, and like to hear from you any
time you want help finding and buying your home.
- Looking for a home
- Most people's dream starts by looking for a home. However, the process
and your stress levels will be much more manageable if you take time
to prepare for your home search. Read more in this section.
- Inspecting a home
- Inspection is a part of the buying process which helps to ensure you
buy what you think you are buying. Read this section for a checklist
of critical items for inspection.
- Pre-qualifying for mortgage
- Part of getting ready to buy is having the mortgage all ready to go.
Read more in this section about how to prepare your documents and finances
and get the best mortgage deal.
- The day of closing is when all your plans and preparations come together.
Don't let issues arise at this vital time - be prepared!