How do I get a Mortgage?
a mortgage is a straight forward process!
However, you should begin by asking yourself some key questions,
which are all discussed this section:
- How much home can I afford?
- Calculations of estimated mortgage payments is something that can
be done by my Mortgage Specialist.
- How important is my credit history?
- Your credit rating is an important considerayion in qualifying for
a home loan.
- How much do I need for a down payment?
- Home buyers who qualify, may choose to make a minimal down payment.
- What about closing costs?
- There several costs that occur at closing which can amoiunt to anything
between 3% and 7% of the home purchase price.
- How large of a loan can I be approved
- Lenders will make a calculation of the maximum amount you can borrow
based on you personal finacial circumstances.
- What does my mortgage payment include?
- Your final mortgage payments can often be made up from a number of
- What are my possible financing choices?
- There are many different types of loans available from conventional
and Government sources.
- Loan shopping tips!
- Being knowledgeable about the mortgage process will put you in a position
of being to shop for the best Mortgage.
- Apply for a mortgage online